April 15, 2009

* Nothing is certain but death & taxes *

Benjamin Franklin said that...

Last night I was up until 2:30 am doing taxes. "That's what you get for waiting til the last minute to do your taxes" I can hear you saying to the computer as you read this post. Well let me tell you my taxes have been done since the end of January... I love getting a tax return so I do my taxes as soon as all the needed paperwork has arrived. I didn't get much of a return this year ($7.00 from California, if you must know, its not even worth the stamp to mail the return.) No, I was up last night until 2:30 am doing Mark's taxes. I am a wonderful fiancee and a humble one, at that. I was so proud of myself when I told Mark this morning that his taxes were not only done and filed, but that he was recieving an ample return from the feds and the state. Gotta love that! I just hope (and pray) that I did them correctly.

No comments: