April 25, 2009

Santa Barbara, Venice & Santa Monica

What a road trip! So much fun!

Brenda and I talked all the way from Santa Cruz to Santa Barbara where we stopped to lunch and shop. Then we hooked up the iPod and had a sing along until we reached Vicky's house in Venice. It was absolutely wonderful to see Vicky and Braden and stay in their new house. My little sister and brother were down for a spring break visit too. The weather was perfect.
On Sunday morning we went to the Santa Monica Farmer's Market,
we enjoyed the live bluegrass music and some killer breakfast burritos.

Let me introduce you to the newest member of the Richter family... MOLLY
The following picture is rarely seen (if ever before) occurance. Me snuggling with an animal...I'm allergic you see. But this is what happens after the dog gets a bath, I have a few glasses of wine and settle into a comfortable couch. My new furry friend.
Thank you Vicky!

No comments: