February 24, 2009

* LOST *

Aahhh LOST my favorite TV show! It is, in fact, the only “must see” TV show for me. I absolutely love it; I can’t get enough of it. I can’t believe that ABC makes LOST fans wait until February to see the newest episodes. I can’t believe I’m sucked in to this ever changing, totally out there, inexplicable script! I also can't believe that its on at 9 o'clock and I never stay awake long enough to see the cliff hanger ending! Lucky me I can see the episode the very next morning on the website. Just in case you have been under a rock for the past 5 years you can read a synopsis of the show here.
My two favorite characters are Jack and Sawyer. Can I get an “Amen sister”?! Jack is the good looking doctor who takes charge. My claim to fame (or my claim to famous person sighting) is I saw Jack, aka Matthew Fox, in a bar in Washington D.C. when I was with Brenda and Angel. It must have been my first famous person sighting because I think it took my breath away. And I promptly began to text everyone in my phone to tell them about it. And Sawyer… well they had to script a good looking bad boy who likes to take his shirt off, right?! I love that Sawyer has witty nicknames for everyone on the island, they are hilarious.

Well here's to the anticipation of Wednesday night at 9 o'clock!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If I run into Matthew Fox again......I WON'T tell him, that you actually FALL ASLEEP each week during your favorite show.

Anonymous said...

Jack-ugh, pretty boring...
Sawyer-amen, sister