February 14, 2011

* nesting *

With 8 weeks left to go, I've definitely hit the "nesting" phase of pregnancy. The crib we ordered arrived 2 weeks ago. I could hardly wait to get it assembled. Once assembled, I started obsessing over the crib bedding. We bought a "mini crib" to fit in our mini house, which made finding bedding that I was in love with in stores or online extremely hard. Luckily, my mom offered to make bedding for me! So I made a little trip to Beverly's las week and then to Harts Fabrics. Below is a picture of what I chose. I can't wait to see it finished!

The polka dots will be 2 different crib sheets. The artwork I ordered last month from this shop on Esty. All in all this nesting stuff is kind of fun, though I'm sure my husband would beg to differ.
I think I am driving him crazy!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Giselle - I LOVE it. Good taste!
I think the mini cribs are cool. What baby ever, ever would grow big enough to fit a regular size crib?!!

Julie Snell said...

I am so excited for you! I thought from the last post that your were pregoo! Congrats. Can't wait to see pics of the little one. And I love the bedding.