September 24, 2011

* where has the time gone? *

My baby is 5 1/2 months old already and not a single post on this little bundle of cuteness!

Leland James Peoples (taken June 9, 2011)

I am determined to blog more, mostly because I want to have a record of photos and stories of Leland's babyhood. So I start today and hope to be a frequent blogger.

My little baby is not so little any more. He weighs 12 lbs now, is 24 inches long and wears 3 month clothing and some 3-6 month outfits too. He smiles often and with his whole face not just an upturned mouth. He loves his satin monkey blanket and his pacifier to go to bed. He rolls over front to back and back to front. I even caught him rolling straight into the living room closet (I left the door open and he was curious). He loves to look out at the world, up at the sky and the trees, and to be read books.

The picture above is one of my favorites, its the screen saver on my desktop at work but my baby doesn't look like that anymore, he looks older. His looks seem to change from week to week, sometimes over night!
Leland being kissed by Aunt Victoria

Leland sitting upright, with lots of help from his little seat.

No comments: