February 19, 2009

* wedding dreams *

I'll be honest... I spend most of my day thinking about my wedding! As I drive to work, usually while I am at work, on my drive home from work, at home when I'm browsing the internet, while I sleep I sometimes dream about my wedding. I'm an event planner, I do this for a living. I've helped plan so many weddings I've lost track of how many. But now its my turn, for real, and I'm stuck. I can't decide what colors I like best, I can't decide what theme I'm most excited about, I can't find the perfect dress, I haven't decided what I want the bridesmaids to wear, I don't know which flowers to choose, I haven't event decided on which "save the dates" to send out. I think its because the deadline is so far away.... August 1st.

Well here's what I like, but nothing is decided... yet.

* I like this bouquet, yellow and white are my current favorite.

* I love this dress from Priscilla of Boston, its not in my price range.

* I am enamored by this veil. It is perfect!

* Would a yellow and white cake would be too cute? I think I want lots of desserts, not just cake!
* It wouldn't be the perfect summer ceremony without some refreshing lemonade while the guests wait for me to walk down the aisle. Bonus: its yellow.

I suppose you will have to stay tuned to see what I actually decide on for the wedding day!

* Check out snippet & ink for other color themed wedding inspirations.

6 comments:

Nini said...

Um...YES...Giselle has a blog...aye que bueno! Welcome to this blogging world!

How about a candy bar for your wedding...that is the new trend...lots of colorful, yummy candies...beautiful, colorful and delish!

Erin said...

Lovely, G! It's funny... the arrangement I am doing for the trunk show tomorrow is Yellow & White!

jen said...

hey Giselle,

its Jen, Sara's friend. just wanted to say to enjoy the planning! I still miss planning my wedding.. it turned out exactly how I wanted, but it went too fast! (being now almost 3 years ago!) love the colors! I used the caterer Feast for a King and they did a fabulous job.. had lemonade, just like your picture, for the guests. it was a dream! enjoy and looking forward to ready about your big day! :)

big hair betty said...

Is that Mark's brother's family, Little Peeps? To borrow from them that idea, you should collect a bunch of yellow peeps (good thing they are in "season" now) for your wedding, that would be awesome!!!

G. said...

Sara, you would be the only one eating those peeps. I don't know even one other person who admits to loving peeps or circus peanuts for that matter!

Unknown said...

*sign*
Get back to work, Giselle!